Flood Restoration Services
Drymaster Systems’ entire suite of damage restoration equipment allows affiliates to add restoration services to their offering, and expand their cleaning business beyond just carpet, tile and/or upholstery. Damage restoration services include Our Flood Remediation system utilizes state-of-the-art equipment technology, that is not only powerful but conducive to an efficient workflow by being easy to transport to and from jobs, and loadable into your work vehicle by a single person. When dealing with flood damaged facilities, you need tough flood remediation equipment and tools to help get the job done quickly and minimize flood damage. Our high quality line of flood pumpers, flood extraction tools and air movers for restoration professionals striving for high customer satisfaction.
DryMaster Superior Equipment: FloodMaster MachineOur new, super-duty high volume, FloodMaster ﬂood pumper makes quick work of the toughest water restoration jobs. The FloodMaster allows easy transport to and from the job site due to its compact design, and single-person load capabilities in any type of vehicle. The FloodMaster 50 GPM (single cord) comes standard with a 1.5” diameter dump hose which exceeds the standard garden hose that comes with many competitor equipment. When you choose the FloodMaster, you know that you’ll have industry leading performance, safety, and water removal in this BEST IN CLASS machine. Features:
- Adjustable handle and large rear wheels make Stair climbing & transport to the job site easy
- Single cord operation
- 2” or 1.5” hose adapters are available
- Ergonomic dolly style design placing the weight over the rear wheels for easy maneuverability
- FloodMaster uses a Heavy duty, powerful, Industrial waste and sewage sump pump that can handle up to 1/2” spherical solids for high performance and long life
- 50 GPM performance makes quick work of any ﬂood situation
- The 12” wheels and 5” casters lift the machine high off the ground
- The FloodMaster is very compact. Cleaning vans are packed with equipment and this gives the contractor a special advantage
- The large easy to access and remove screen basket catches all the debris before it reaches the tank and the pumps. This feature combined with the pumps ability to handle large diameter debris insures trouble free operation for long periods of time
- Top, front mounted controls are easy to access
- Industry leading 5 year warranty
- Tough rotationally molded body with a lifetime warranty
Contact For Package Pricing
FloodMaster System by DryMasterStart your own Damage Restoration Business Today. Contact us for more info on package pricing.
FloodMaster Package from DryMaster: Call For Pricing!
Package includes FloodMaster Machine with Wand (& tools), Stackable Air Mover (qty 2) with Accordion Hose Attachment, Powerful Axial Fan, and 2 Gallons of Mold Odor Remover.