Start Air Duct Cleaning Business – DryMaster™ Authorized Affiliate
Become a DryMaster™ Affiliate and Start Your Own Air Duct Cleaning Business Today
DryMaster™ Systems, Inc. helps you start your dryer vent and air duct cleaning business by providing superior technology, a flexible business model, proven marketing strategies, and personalized technical support. Through our guidance, you can successfully join the four-billion industry of residential HVAC cleaning.
The demand for HVAC cleaning, including air duct and dryer vent cleaning, continues to grow because of its health benefits. On average, Americans spend around 90 percent of their time indoors, but it doesn’t mean that they are safe from the adverse health effects of air pollution. If anything, indoor air can be much more harmful than outdoor air.
Studies have found that indoor air pollutants in homes such as smoke, fungal spores, and chemicals from certain paints and varnishes can cause eye, nose, and throat irritation, as well as trigger asthma and other respiratory diseases. The same goes for commercial buildings. There is even a condition called “sick building syndrome,” which affects office workers who stay for hours in a building with poor ventilation. The symptoms of this condition include headaches, nausea, eye irritation, and respiratory problems.
Additionally, dryer vents are responsible for thousands of house fires each year; not to mention the energy inefficiencies caused by a clogged vent. This is a service that needs to be done 1-2x per year for safety reasons alone. Between dryer vents and air ducts, there is a nearly infinite amount of cleaning that needs to be done.
The quality of indoor air can be improved by having air ducts cleaned regularly – a service you can very well provide. DryMaster™ Systems, Inc. can help you in this aspect. By giving you the tools and resources you need to start a dryer vent and air duct cleaning company, we help you deliver a service that fulfills a constant and growing demand in your area — and profit from it.
The DryMaster™ Advantage
One thing that keeps many people from starting their own business is the fear of failing. At DryMaster™, our business model allows us to mentor you at every stage of your entrepreneurship journey. Besides that, becoming a DryMaster™ affiliate comes with many other advantages:
- Flexible schedule. Be your own boss and run your business at your own pace. You don’t even have to quit your day job right away. You can allocate a few hours of the week to do air duct cleaning. You can also hire technicians so that you can service homes or offices more frequently.
- Superior technology and equipment. Our air duct brushes are designed to adjust to the size of the duct being cleaned and spin at a high RPM. These are one of the most powerful, efficient, user-friendly, and affordable duct cleaning equipment on the market today.
- Affordable initial investment. You can start your business for as low as $5,995 capital. That’s significantly lower than start-up fees of $50,000 to $150,000 or more with other cleaning franchises.
- Financing is available. All of our start-up packages are eligible for financing with little or NO business credit.
- No franchise and royalty fees. We want you to keep 100 percent of your profits.
- Ongoing support. Before you run your own air duct cleaning company, we provide training and other resources that will help you learn the ropes of the business. But our job doesn’t stop there. We give ongoing support, from sharing marketing strategies to meeting your technical needs.
How Much Should You Invest to Become Indoor Air Professionals?
You can start your own dryer vent and air duct cleaning business with a capital as low as $5,995. As mentioned, the start-up cost of running a vent and air duct cleaning service company through the DryMaster™ affiliate program is more affordable than launching a typical air duct or Dryer Vent cleaning franchise. We don’t charge licensing and royalty fees. You also don’t need to rent an office and pay utility bills. All you need is a space where you can store your equipment, and a computer and phone to receive service appointments and do business advertising.
We also offer various packages to suit different business needs and budgets. All our packages include:
- Getting-started manual – This is a valuable tool and source of information to help you hit the ground running.
- Personal coaching – A DryMaster™ expert dryer vent and air duct cleaner and business manager will coach you on a one-on-one basis to help you build, run, and expand your business. You can reach out to your coach even after office hours and during the weekends. That’s how we’re committed to helping you grow and succeed.
- Advertising and marketing tools. Over the years, we’ve established a strong image of our brand through powerful advertising and marketing strategies. We’ll share these with you to help you generate calls, jobs, and of course, earnings.
- Superior equipment. We’ll equip your business with exceptional dryer vent and air duct cleaning equipment, complete with rotary brush system and other tools. We also offer a 2 year warranty on labor and parts.
You also gain powerful marketing tools like online digital marketing resources and customized car decals. Moreover, buying this package means getting a three-day comprehensive training on equipment, business structure, office procedures, and marketing.
Whether you want to start small with our most affordable package or go big with our power package, you can count on our team to guide you through your business ownership journey. We have gone the same route ourselves — and we’re ready to point you in the right direction towards business success.
How Profitable Is It To Run A Dryer Vent & Air Duct Cleaning Company?
With such high demand and affordable capital, providing dryer vent and air duct cleaning services is very profitable, with earning potentials of approximately $250,000 or more per year. One of the factors that may affect your earnings is your business structure: whether you want to keep it a one-person operation or hire a few technicians.
Whatever business structure you choose, you have the freedom to change or improve it. You are your boss, after all, and unlike working as an employee, you have the power to decide on how you want to take your business to new heights. The best thing is that amidst all of the crucial decisions you have to make, you have DryMaster™ Systems, Inc. as an expert mentor to guide you in making the right one. Want to know more about how you can achieve financial freedom with a dryer vent and air duct cleaning business? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us today to discuss your business venture or request a free business guide.